Donation Refund Policy
SUN CHARITABLE TRUST India is instituting a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent. SUN CHARITABLE TRUST expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. SUN CHARITABLE TRUST also recognises that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind.
SUN CHARITABLE TRUST will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavour to make the refund. SUN CHARITABLE TRUST may also seek further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, SUN CHARITABLE TRUST is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
- If you would like your donation to SUN CHARITABLE TRUST to be refunded,
- You must request SUN CHARITABLE TRUST in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach SUN CHARITABLE TRUST within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
- Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
- Handed over the cheque / demand draft to SUN CHARITABLE TRUST or someone authorised by SUN CHARITABLE TRUST for this purpose, OR
- Despatched the cheque / demand draft to SUN CHARITABLE TRUST by other means.
The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation: Date of donation
- Donation amount
- If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
- If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
- If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID.
SUN CHARITABLE TRUST
House no-19-68, Bombay Colony, near ESI hospital, Sangareddy, Telangana state
All decisions of SUN CHARITABLE TRUST in this regard will be final and binding on the donor.